Lazard was founded in 1848 in New Orleans and benefits from over 160 years of experience. The Lazard Group offers asset management services across all asset classes (equities, fixed income, balanced, alternative products) and manages over $191 billion globally as of March 31st, 2016.
Lazard Frères Gestion SAS was founded in Paris in 1995 as an asset management company registered under the French Authorities (AMF). It offers asset management services to both Institutional Clients and High Net Worth Individuals.
With over 160 employees based in Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Nantes and Brussels, Lazard Frères Gestion manages over €16.7 billion as of March 31st, 2016, over 60% of which for institutional clients.
An efficient infrastructure
An entrepreneurial company
- An investment philosophy and methodology supported by an experienced research group
- A team of fund managers located in Paris, close to clients
Customized client services
- The culture of an independent and wise investor
- An in-depth knowledge of companies
- Headcount of around 150 employees
- LFG focuses on building and sustaining long-term relationships with its clients
- A dedicated sales force team based close to its clients
Macroeconomic and strategic analysis
An outstanding expertise in allocating assets and creating value
- A single team in charge of asset allocation, investment strategy and balanced fund accounts
- A team of strategists and economists entirely integrated in the asset selection process
- Active and transparent management process, using fundamental analysis to identify performing assets
- A consistent methodology over time, avoiding over-valued and under-profitable companies and staying away from trendy behaviours
- A full range of assets ranging from fixed income to equities
- Continuous and rigorous risk control at every level